Please, don’t buy any salad dressing, like I said before, they are full of bad ingredients like refining Oils, sugar and fat. Even the fat free versions are bad for you. Instead make your own dressing with ingredients you have in your kitchen its easy and fun.
I made yogurt dressing today. It’s my favorite.
– 1 1/2 cup of arugula or any other lettuce.
– 7 roast almonds unsalted
– some raisins
– 2 hard boiled eggs
– 1/2 cup shopped apple
– 1 tablespoon of plain greek yogurt
– 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard
– 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil
– 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice
– 1/4 teaspoon of honey
– 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
– A pinch of salt/pepper
Mix all the dressing ingredients and add it to the salad. Mix well and serve.